(with Aloe & Vit E)
Formulated with Rose Water, this facial mist lightly hydrates leaving skin feeling soothed & refreshed.
No need to rinse.
Suitable for sensitive skin.
Mist on face whenever skin needs a boost of refreshment. For toning, spray on face
immediately post face \wash.
WHAT DOES NATURALLY-DERIVED MEAN?
We consider an ingredient to be naturally-derived if it's unchanged from it's natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from it's original plant or mineral resource. This formula consists of 99% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 1% of the formula to ensure its
sensoriality & preservation.
Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Aqua, Vitamin E,
Aloevera, Floral Extracts.
UNVEIL THE MAGIC; A SNEAK PEAK INTO THE PRODUCT:
Rose water is an amazing product of hair energy!it’s v much refreshing for me after every face wash!I love this product
I love rose water of hair energy by Ayesha
ORGANIC ROSE WATER
It's really miracle .. zarbardast